There are a lot of tips on how to get makeup on and look natural, but you can look beautiful without an ounce of makeup on your face.
No matter how high-quality products you use the face needs to rest from so many foundations, blushes, eye shadows, mascaras…
Makeup is here to highlight the beauty of your face, but try at least from time to time skip adding make up.
Here are some tips to keep you looking fresh and beautiful without makeup products.
1. Rest and hydration – Fatigue and dehydration can be easily seen on your face. Therefore, make sure that you sleep between 6 and 8 hours a day because if you are well rested your face will be fresh too. Also, liquids are necessary for a beautiful complexion. Drink plenty of water, unsweetened teas and freshly squeezed juices and your natural tan will soon be perfect so you wouldn’t need foundation anymore.
2. Clean your face – Facial cleansing is essential for beauty. Even if you don’t have makeup on, it is necessary to wash your face before bed. Why? The air that has contact with which our face carries many harmful particles that are glued to the surface of the skin. Also, we unconsciously touch our faces with our hands, which are not always the cleanest. And finally there are the natural oils that are secreted to protect the skin, but overly oily skin can clog the pores and create problems.
Tip: Wash your face with cold water to boost circulation. Good circulation = radiant complexion.
3. Neat eyebrows – the last few seasons natural bushy eyebrows are in, so you do not need a lot of effort to do them. But that does not mean that we should completely forget the tweezers. From time to time tweeze the excess hairs, also brush your eyebrows with a specialized comb in order to be neat, and if they are too long, trim the hair with scissors.
4. Facial creams – Face creams are necessary for beautiful skin. One is to hydrate and protect the skin from adverse effects. During the day, wear SPF cream, and in the evening before bedtime, apply a moisturizer.
5. Smile – As much as it may sound banal the smile really is the most beautiful feature of the face. If you are cheerful and smiling you will not need makeup. Smiling makes your face shine!