Losing weight can sometimes be a big problem and a source of frustrations. But there are simple tricks that does not take some serious efforts or starvation that can help you lower your appetite and thus lose weight.
Of course, here you can not count on dramatic weight loss, but any help is welcome, right? We present 5 simple tricks that will help you lose weight.
1. Tidiness – The space where you spend the most time – the office, living room, kitchen – should always be neat. Studies have shown that people who work in a neat environment are less tempted to eat unhealthy snacks. Therefore, clean your office desk, do not make chaos in the living room, clean the kitchen…
2. A look in the mirror – before reaching for another piece of cake, stand in front of the mirror and take a long and careful look. If you are not satisfied with what you see you will give up the cake. It may seem trivial, but psychologists ensure that this trick is very effective.
3. Well-organized fridge – There are greater chances to take the first thing you see from the fridge, so make sure you place the healthy food in the front part of the fridge, and hide those that are not so healthy somewhere in the back.
4. Pay in cash – If you want to lose weight, avoid carrying a large amount of money and pay only cash. If you have more money in your wallet you will be easily tempted to buy casual snacks. Before going to the market make a list of the needed supplies, try to calculate how much it will cost you and take exactly as much money as you need and leave the cards at home. This way you are less likely to return home with bags full of unhealthy snacks and sweets.
5. Keep track of your progress – Good results will be the best incentive to stick to your diet. Every time the scales show less, when you start wearing a smaller size jeans or run out a few miles make a note on your calendar. It will motivate you to try harder and reach the desired weight.