You’ve probably always wondered how it is that FIT people just constantly have the time and energy to train? How do they manage to always have six pack and biceps? The secret of these people still lies in a number of “little things”
1. Exercise even if you only have 15 minutes free time. Fifteen minutes of exercise is better than no exercise at all. If you have 15 minutes before you hop in the shower or you need to go out with friends, do a series of “Jumping Jacks” with your favorite pop song.
2. Mix sports. Do yoga the first day, aerobics the second day, try something more extreme on the third day, such as rock climbing or parkour. It is important that your exercise routines do not get boring.
3. Rather than skip exercise, think about how good you will feel after a strenuous exercise. Although many practices are painful, both physically and mentally (when you push forward), have in mind that the endorphin rush that you’ll get after a two-hour workout. And of course you think about how soundly you are going to sleep all night.
4. Eat the right foods. It is important to eat healthy and regularly. Add more fiber, protein, fruits and vegetables in your daily meals. Replace the milk chocolate with black chocolate, which is rich in antioxidants. The dough and alcohol to a minimum. Keep the pastries and alcohol to a minimum.
5. If you are not a fan of the gym work out at home or outside. Remember that good training does not mean using gym equipment. It is essential that every day you do some minimal training and activate the body.
6. Instead of thinking about how you will look when you lose weight, think about how you will feel. Exercise triggers the production of endorphine, and you will see the results very quickly if you’re not too burdened about how you look.