Everyone always bomb us of the need to practice if we want to achieve a better figure. And it is true!
BUT, before you start any training you have to determine your goal, above all, determine your body type and accordingly adjust the exercises. If you have stronger hips certainly you will not do exercises for your legs or if you do not have a pronounced waistline of course you will not focus on that region.
We recommend different types of exercise, depending on the physical constitution.
This are the 5 basic body types…
And now, after you recognized your type…
1. Hourglass – This body type is considered most feminine. Given that nature has endowed you bigger breasts and hips and a small waist, your job is very easy. You can do any form of cardio exercises. Every time concentrate on different muscle group.
Cardio exercise will help you keep the body weight under control, and lifting weights will help you keep a perfect balance between the upper and the lower body.
Recommended exercises: jogging, cycling, jumping jacks, swimming, biceps curls, shoulder exercises and squats.
2. Pear – People who have this body type narrower shoulders, smaller breasts, and generally smaller torso, while the majority of their mass is in the hips, buttocks and thighs. You should avoid cardio exercise that can increase the volume of the muscles in the lower body.
This means – avoid all forms of steppers. When it comes to weights, aim to define the upper body.
Recommended exercises: walking, easy cycling, rope jumping, squats, push-ups, chin-ups, exercises with weights for the shoulders, back and chest.
3. Rectangle – People with this body type have a wider waist and shoulders, which means you have to concentrate on reducing the waist. These include cardio exercises – treadmill with an incline and stepper. Use weights for the lower body. Squats with weights are the perfect exercise for you.
Recommended exercises: exercise on the treadmill with an incline, do different types of squats with weights and without them, different kinds of exercises for the abdominal muscles and hula – hop exercises.
4. Apple – This body type means that the middle part of the body is larger – the chest, waist, hips and buttocks, while the shoulders and legs are thinner. What should you do to get your body to the desired shape is doing cardio exercises for weight loss, but also to increase the muscle mass on the legs. So, the best exercise is the treadmill, while exercising with weights should be only for legs and shoulders. Be sure not to forget the exercises for abdominal muscles.
Recommended exercises: all forms of cardio exercise for losing weight, weight lifting, exercise for the abdominal and back muscles.
5. Strawberry – If you have this body type that means that your shoulders are wider at least two inches from your hips, which means that the upper body is wider than the bottom. Your goal should be to shape the lower part. As for cardio exercises for you stepper is a best decision. Avoid any kind of cardio exercise because of you can lose muscle mass in the legs. Focus on the lower part of the body.
Recommended exercises: exercises on treadmill, treadmill with an incline or without, leg lifts, squats and other types of exercises for legs.