1. Discard all irrelevant numbers, including age, weight and height. Happiness comes from within, the numbers are only in your head.
2. Retain all happy and positive friends. Grumpy ones just pull you down (keep this in mind if you’re one of the grumpy).
3. Continue to learn about anything that interests you. Never let your brain be idle.
4. Enjoy the present moment in the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you run out of breath. And if you have friends that make you laugh, spend a lot of, a lot of time with him / her.
6. The tears happen: endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with you entire life is yourself. So, you live up to your life.
7. Surround yourself with what you love: a beloved person, pets, spirituality, music, gardening, books, nature, hobby, anything. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: if it is good save it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help and stay positive.
9. Do not go to the “journey” of guilt and regret. Go to the park, in another city or in another country, but forget about the unhealthy feelings of guilt, regret and self-pity.
10. Tell the people you love that you love – whenever you can.