Well it is simple water is life, and we all must drink water 🙂 . The minimal water that we need to drink on daily basis is 2 liters, that is equal to 8 glasses of water. Drinking this 8 glasses of water sometimes is becoming boring and unconsciously we do not want to drink this amount of water, so we forget to do so.
This problem can be simply solved by making the water tasting and looking great. The water with natural fruit flavors is perfectly the thing we need to achieve this and is the perfectly healthy refreshment for the summer times. Make large quantities and store it to a freezer and you can enjoy drinking water from tomorrow.
Here is some of the ideas I use at home
You will need:
- Fruit every flavor you love, except bananas 🙂 , when you are picking your fruit pay attention so it is not damaged.
- Herbs – here also you an follow your own taste, but to be sure the best flavors for me and i believe for you are mint and ginger
- Jar or Jug
- Scoop or big spoon
- And the last but most important! Water ( and preferably ice cubes )(:
Now the preparation:
- Dice the fruits in cubes, combine citrus or berries for the best, and never have more then 1/3 of the jar filled with fruits.
- Use the scoop or the spoon to tap the fruit slowly so it releases flavor but not vigorously so it does not became smoothie!
- Put ice cubes into the jar almost fill it with them after all they are just water. Now fill the jar with water to the top.
Thus prepared water you can drink now, but it is for the best you leave it to rest into the fridge for at least 6 hours.
Here are some of my favorites
Orange and Green Lime
Raspberry and Green Lime
Pineapple and Mint
Blackberry and Sage
Watermelon and Rosemary